Avaya has released UNIStim 4.1 for their IP phones;
- 0621C7D for 2007 IP Deskphone,
- 0623C7J, 0624C7J, 0625C7J, 0627C7J and 0626C7J for 1110, 1120E, 1140E, 1150E and 1165E IP Deskphones respectively and
- 062AC7J for 1200 Series IP Deskphones
UNIStim 4.1 adds the following features;
- UNIStim 4.0 functionality delivered onto the 1165E IP Deskphone
- Quality improvements to Secure Signaling using DTLS
- Adjustable open-microphone warning tone during Zone Paging
- UNIStim VPN client interoperability extended to include Avaya VPN Gateways
The two product bulletins covering the software release can be found here and here.
Notice any formatting differences between the two bulletins?