- Advanced REST client – testing XML interfaces
- Chrome Remote Desktop – It’s not half bad for remote access.
- Evernote Web – note taking and documentation, save me from have text files all over my desktop.
- Full Page Screen Capture – useful for capturing multi-page length screenshots
- Google Cast – displaying my output to a conference room TV
- LastPass: Free Password Manager – great password manager with plenty of options.
- Postman – REST Client – another client to test XML interfaces.
- Revolver – Tabs – when your monitoring the network over multiple tabs, this will switch through the tabs at a set interval
- Secure Shell – when all you have is a Chromebook, this will do just nicely thank you, else it’s PuTTY all the way.
- Spark View, Faster than any native RDP client
- TelePrompter – great little extension that will automatically scroll your webpage when you are “monitoring”
What extension do you rely on or find useful?