Avaya has released software 3.7.5 for the Ethernet Switch 460 and 470 switch models.
While there were no new features added but there were a number of bug fixes;
- The status of the stack ports are now correctly displayed when interrogating the MIB for the stack (Q02082410)
- If MAC addresses are quickly aged out of the forwarding database when the device is authenticated via Non-EAP memory is no longer memory incorrectly consumed (Q02090742)
- Previously the ifOperStatus reported the status of the IP Management interface based on the port status. Now the switch reports status based on the virtual status of the IP Management VLAN, meaning that if any port in the management VLAN is up, then the status of the management VLAN is reported as up. (Q02114651)
- The log events created on non-base units in a stack now correctly display the time when SNTP is enabled (Q02112485)
- VLACP settings are now correctly set when operating in a stack and the VLACP parameters are defaulted (Q02069051)
- When the member of a MLT group which was carrying multicast traffic is reset, IGMP membership is now correctly re-learnt without an unexpected delay of 40 second (Q02066898)
- When IGMP Snooping and Proxy is enabled in a stack if the IGMP general query and IGMP host membership report are received on the same unit in the stack, IGMP packets are now correctly processed (Q02070898)
Please review the release notes for all the details.