- 8812XL SPF+ I/O Module
- SPBM IEEE 802.1aq standards compliance
- VLACP flag detection and damping
- 8895 SF/CPU compact flash compatibility with Windows PC
- Fabric Memory Full Handling
- HTTPS configurable port
- CFM enhancements
- Dynamic VLAN addition to LACP-enabled MLT (LAG)
- EDM enhancements
- EDM support for tri-speed copper SPF
- wi00564787 Packets processed by the CP egress through modules with an IP checksum of 0xffff instead of 0x0000.
- wi00853466 Cannot enable the VLACP hold timer with EDM.
- wi00876718 No backtraces in SMP log file after the switch crashed.
- wi00936425 Remote Fault Indication (RFI) is not reporting the correct operational status on 8634XGRS 10 Gbps ports.
- wi00937554 RSMLT peer IP is not reachable when one leg of the SMLT is down in a square configuration.
- wi00940800 OSPF Hello traffic sourced from the CPU should be marked as qos=7.
- wi00940805 OSPF traffic sourced from CPU should be marked as qos=7.
- wi00940810 IPFIX traffic sourced from CPU should be marked as qos=3.
- wi00940880 Disabling Autonegotiation on Gigabit-only capable ports result in a boot loop.
- wi00941200 Static BFD sessions do not come up after HA failover.
- wi00941202 ACLI allows you to configure a BGP redistribution from one VRF to another VRF.
- wi00941225 Gig ports on 8634XGRS module are not sending Remote Line Fault (RLF) clear signal when the ERS is powered down and then powered back up.
- wi00941227 Gig ports on 8648GBRS module are not sending Remote Line Fault (RLF) clear signal when the ERS is powered down and then powered back up.
- wi00944334 When a link flaps, there is no log message to indicate which side is causing the link to flap or why.
- wi00946689 After configuration and a reboot, LACP interfaces come up operationally different than administratively configured.
- wi00947146 Entering configure ip more-specific-non-local-route enable on a PIM router prevents multicast flow from reaching the receiver.
- wi00949429 After disabling and enabling SMLT links, duplicate packets appearing in the LACP diamond SMLT.
- wi00950141 ICMP, DHCP, Telnet, SNMP, ARP Reply traffic sourced from the CPU should not be marked as qos=7.
- wi00950143 SSH traffic sourced from CPU should be marked as qos=3.
- wi00950871 CPU to take I/O modules offline when certain error thresholds are met.
- wi00951489 IPv6 DiffServ packets have corrupt flow label and payload length fields.
- wi00952222 Port speed (HighSpeed Value) is reported for the next port instead of the current port.
- wi00957781 IST drops when an R or RS module containing a designated port for the IST MLT is removed from the switch.
- wi00958033 Unable to create IPX protocol based VLANs.
- wi00959042 Access policy configuration is lost during upgrade from 5.x to 184.108.40.206 when running ACLI.
- wi00959365 CFM fails when SPB IP is enabled and an incorrect CLIP address is incorrectly entered.
- wi00959844 L2 Trace route for CFM – CMAC does not work when one of the SPBM core switches is restarted and the adjacency is down.
- wi00962669 8648GTRS modules displaying the following error message: CPU5 [07/30/11 17:10:05] KHI WARNING Slot 1 Right Lane is experiencing Ingress RSP Errors – CIF Parity Error, CIF Protocol Error
- wi00962958 OSPF MD5 authentication key not saved in Ospf_md5key.txt file for VLAN 3993.
- wi00968188 EDM allows you to copy the clilog.txt file.
- wi00974401 IS-IS IP redistribution to aggregate IP routes into a summarized network does not work.
- wi00974403 When there are two networks with the same network address but with different masks, the network address with least specific mask is not redistributed.
If you utilize a lot of LACP/LAGs you’ll be happy that you can finally add/remove VLANs without disabling LACP, Dynamic VLAN addition to LACP-enabled MLT (LAG).
Please refer to the release notes for all the details.