Nortel has released software 5.1.5 for the Nortel Ethernet Routing Switch 5500 series switches. There are no new features in the software release but a number of fixes.
- When unknown multicast no flood filter was enabled the multicast packets used by OSFP were blocked (Q02007873)
- Uplink fiber port was set to “Custom” instead of “Enabled” after code upgrade to 5.1.3 (Q02023262)
- Stack did not properly pass MIB values for Auth-Status (Q02011169)
- HTTP web-server crashed when running specific security test (Q02004709)
- Under certain conditions, when a new MLT was configured, traffic did not properly flow through both links of the MLT (Q02011420)
- Link did not come up when specific SFPs were used on (Q01966044)
- SSH login accepted any username except blank (Q02010762)
- Exception Error with Data Access Task Name “tIdt” (Q02024889)
You can find the release notes at the Nortel website.