I browsed over to my own personal blog and got the same alert from Kaspersky, I also got the same alert visiting the discussion forums I recently setup. I went into the Kaspersky application and sure enough the ‘Phishing URL’ database was updated this morning 11/22/09 at 10:56AM (see screenshot).
A quick search of the Internet didn’t turn up anything relative.
I guess I’ll head off to the Kaspersky support forums and post a topic.
Update: It seems this is definitely a false positive with the Kaspersky phishing URL database. There is a thread over on the Kaspersky support forums with similar reports.
Update: (Sunday November 22, 2009 at 4:30PM EST) I recieved a response from Kaspersky Support indicating that the problem was a false positive and the problem was resolved in the Phishing URL database update issued at 1:16PM EST. As a side note I had to inform Kaspersky by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of ‘False Positive’. EJW3D44WYAKM